Friday, July 29, 2005

RetroPost: 7.29.05

{Saved from Xanga} So, Missy wasn't mad at me, she was mad at Noah due to yet another gay misunderstanding... Unfortunately, that meant that we spent last night doing nothing since they were fighting. We did go up to Reno to get the boys their tattoos and it ended up being a bust. Between the fighting and our total lack of planning, we drove up there for nothing. So we went home. They seemed to be OK- shaky, of course, as you usually feel after a fight- but they went home last night. It's understandable. You don't want to be away from where you're most comfortable when you feel so uncomfortable. Anyway, the only good thing (sort of) that came out of our pointless trip was the fact that some chick was getting a tattoo on her lower back when we went in and I am now 100% convinced I'm NOT getting a tattoo. I feel kinda bad cuz Kevin and Stef gave me tattoo money for my birthday and they did the same for Missy... But I just don't think I could get myself to do it. No, I know I couldn't. And I won't. So now I have $100. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet... save it. Having cash like that without a purpose sort of freaks me out. That and I've never had birthday money before. Weird. Anyway, I just hope they get over it and come back to the house for role playing tonight and our Birthday Bash tomorrow. Whatever happens, happens I guess. I'm feeling anxious, tho'.

No comments:

Post a Comment