Monday, July 18, 2005

RetroPost: Blarg...

{Saved from The Nest} Well, here we are, just a spit from two months away from our second anniversary. It seems odd that we were able to go to Hawaii for our first anniversary and now we're hoping to squeeze in an overnighter in a hotel nearby... Very odd indeed. It's not that we couldn't go somewhere nifty, albeit not Hawaii (seeing as we went on a spendy vacation not so long again). It's just I've managed to suck the very life from my leave hours. My employer has a wonky way of giving leave... we get a certain amount of leave hours per pay period and they go to everything, vacation, sick days, etc. So here I sit with a negative balance of leave. And I don't rightly want to get on probation for something so ridiculous. What it is with me and my attendance at work? I just really hate working, no matter what the job. Not lazy, per se, just more interested in my life outside working. I couldn't imagine being a workaholic. Well, I'm exhausted out of my head from our pretty weekend... See ya! *Jilli*

No comments:

Post a Comment