Thursday, July 28, 2005

RetroPost: 7.28.05

{Saved from Xanga} Well, now I'm 21 and it doesn't feel like anything special. Billy did his preoccupied best at making my day special and did an all right job of it. I seriously considered playing hooky today but thought the better of it... But the day's almost over and I'll be back at home exhausting myself again with all our friends. I hope Missy's not mad since I'm sure at this point she's caught wind that I don't want to get a tattoo. It was a very serious consideration for a couple days but I'm fairly sure I'm not going through with it. The idea makes me feel sick at this point so, no. I'm not even sure if Billy and Kevin are going to do it anymore. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see. I'm not really looking forward to life going back to normal on Monday. I've felt too complete these last couple weeks. We're just falling into the groove of being a group again and now it's damn near over. I'm going to enjoy every last drop of these next couple of days. Many happy thoughts, Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment