Friday, July 15, 2005

RetroPost: 7.15.05

{Saved from Xanga} I'm thisclose to totally tweeking out, but I think I'll be able to keep my cool. My sarcastic, tarty self is starting to leak out and as long as she doesn't give way to my whiny, tantrum-throwing self, I'll be able to deal. Hee hee, tarty. I'm reading a British book, can you tell? And it's not Harry Potter. Not yet. Not until tomorrow. YAY I read this synopsis of the last five books and I totally forgot how the last book went. I'm wondering if I can even imagine trying to read it by tomorrow... Um, no. I could try tho'. As long as I didn't Potter myself out. This will be kinda odd since I've been reading the books to Billy at night. We're almost out of second year so popping myself into sixth year... I don't know. I'm in a 12 year old Harry mindset not 16... Yeah, I'm gonna put Jemima J to the side (I'm still mad at her for losing all that weight...lol) try to fly myself through the Order of the Phoenix in two days. Good god, I didn't mean to go on this tangent... Oh, well. I don't feel like bringing out the flumpy-ness of the edges of my life the past few days. I'm just going to hope all is well and it dandies up by the time I see the boys again tonight. Onward, life... *flump flump flump* Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment