Friday, July 1, 2005

RetroPost: 7.1.05

{Saved from Xanga} Yay for July! I love July and not just because it's my birthday month. Just the name of the month sounds nifty, there's fireworks and usually those awesome Nevada lightning storms. I'm really happy with today. July 1. You know what good today means? It means that we got through yesterday unscathed. Yes! I'm hoping that it was abiding by the "bad things come in threes" rule and the June 30 curse never rears it's ugly head again. Anyway, I'm really excited about today since it's a three-day weekend this weekend and we're going to San Francisco! Woot! I've been there a million times but not recently. And not with Billy. Everything's different and more fun when I get to do with my hubby. I'm soooo excited! Yay yay yay! It is 5 yet??? ~ Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment