Thursday, July 14, 2005

RetroPost: 7.14.05

{Saved from Xanga} I'm not sure where I stand on this day. It's pretty much your average Thursday except that I'm the only Thompson working today. Since Kevin is here, Billy's taking a few days off. I'm trying very hard not to rain on his parade... I tend to do that when I have to work and he doesn't. It doesn't help that I'm exceptionally annoyed with work right now. I personally would really really like to get some leave time again... so I've been subconsciously working for WOWs... Unfortunately, anything I do that is pretty nifty is being totally ignored. I started an inventory from scratch, I put together new daily work folders... I've been kicking butt getting the teller line organized and the supplies in check. But then I get bitched at about the loan checking after I was told that Faith would be doing them now. Painful. Oh well. The longer I stay, the better in looks on an application for a better job later. This fits my life for the most part. Except that I have no leave... and I really want to leave. I'm ready to get the hell out of here. I'm never taking a sick day for sickness ever again... Unless I'm puking or whatever. No sick days and lots of time off for myself. Yup. I should start taking amazing care of myself so I can play hooky. Wow, there's so long until my lunch. Argh. Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment