Tuesday, July 26, 2005

RetroPost: 7.26.05

{Saved from Xanga} Tomorrow's my birthday!!! After bypassing some serious hard feelings about Billy having the day off and me having to work, I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'll just wake him up so he can't sleep in and then make him do something nifty for me when I get off work! Anyway, what I'm really looking forward to is Saturday- Missy and I are finally doing a joint birthday party the way we always should have. We're doing a roving 3-course meal each with it's complimentary alcoholic beverage. And the whole group will be together just as it always should have been. After that, we'll all go our seperate ways but we have this weekend... I wish Kevin wasn't leaving already. He makes the group feel complete again. So here I am on the eve of my 21st birthday and life is looking good and looking up. There's nothing we can't do...

No comments:

Post a Comment