Tuesday, June 21, 2005

RetroPost: Back Again

{Saved from The Nest} Trying to get back into the mix of things, always seems hard. I think I need another vacation, yes already. ^_^ but yeah dealing with work and martial arts takes up all my time. I'd love to just forget it all, and do nothing... oh well. Well my wife and I are getting close to our 2nd anniversay. Wonder what we'll do? At this point we got no clue. At least we are getting better at talking once more. Things seemed to hit a wall on our communication to each other, not sure what happened all I know was something would happen, then it would be my fault, then later on it wouldn't be. I wasn't sure if I was to be upset or sorry? So thats slowly being taken care of thankfully. Not sure I could take much more....-_-;;; But now things are moving forward again, as we both can't wait to see each other at the end of the day cause lunch would have been 3 hours before that. I love being in love! Its great. It makes me stronger and gives me confidince in myself and in my relationship. Seeing all those peole who are just married and have no love, their misserable sad little exsistace hanging on by the 4 letter word “Love” by neither of which really mean, but still rarely use. I cna't think of a day when Jill and I haven't said “I love you” less than 3 times a day. So yeah its good! I Love you baby! Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment