Friday, June 24, 2005

RetroPost: 6.24.05

{Saved from Xanga} Soooo... yeah, I think I'm really sick of this particular job. It's been a year and I have more responsibilities than my pay equals. Give me eight bucks, I'll give you eight bucks worth of work then I'm done. I'm here for the paycheck ONLY. I'm not going to go above and beyond for something that is so trivial in my life. Granted, I really like being a teller and I'm good at it. Do I ever want to be a loan officer? No. Anyway, when I was receptionist, I'd do their busy work... That was my job. It's not anymore. I'll do it when you hand it to me but I won't like it! And don't give me a song and dance about how to file the frickin' denials!!! I don't care how important it is- I just found a stack of them that have been in a drawer for easily a month and I don't see anyone asking for them. I didn't mean to leave them in a drawer, I was pretty surprised to see them at all. Either way, it was proven how trivial that was too. I'm so sick of working in general. Leave me be and let me be a teller. (Sorry for the vent.- Good God, is it the weekend yet???) ~Jilli~ Sidenote of life: I'm assuming that our future baby will be a Gerber Baby just as our "babies" now are Purina Pets. We're name brand parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment