Thursday, June 23, 2005

RetroPost: 6.23.05

{Saved from Xanga} I think I could've been in a good mood today if I didn't have OBLIGATIONS tonight. I want friends, (who doesn't) but this is getting really ridiculous. What they don't understand is the difference of a shite-y high school relationship and my total bitchness as a friend, and a marriage complete with a non stop kind of life with responsibilities. Now is the worst time ever to try to repair this friendship... I know it's all a big misunderstanding that has never had the chance to be explained in the last three years, but not tonight!!! I'm still trying to keep Billy happy since I've been being a bad wife while at the same time trying to repair the friendship that needed work like 4 years ago. Four years ago to the day actually. Yup. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I don't even know if it's worth it at all. And all this in the wee hours (well, days) before JUNE 30. 'Nuff said... ARGH!!!! Help me please. I can't take it anymore!!! Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment