Monday, June 27, 2005

RetroPost: 6.27.05

{Saved from Xanga} It seems as tho' we've been able to skip over my last indiscretion. Billy left well enough alone- so I didn't persue the situation. Hopefully I can figure myself out. In lieu of fighting, we ended up having a kick ass Sunday together. We started out our day sleeping in. Upon walking out into our disastrous living room and seeing all the dog hair everywhere, I decided it was Doggy Bath Time. I got into my swimsuit and grabbed Raven, but I couldn't get her collar off which brought me to Billy who decided me in my swimsuit was just too much sexinessesses... and he had his way with me... Then we took a nap... After our nap, I actually got around to washing the dogs. Raven picked out the oatmeal shampoo that smelled awesome. In washing them, I found out where all the hair was coming from... Puka!!! Good God! After cleaning out the shower and taking one myself, we had a PB&J breakfast while watching Knight's Tale. Yay! Then, Billy decided he wanted to clean the house, an idea I was none to keen on. We settled on cleaning his room together and then seeing where we went from there. We hella got his room looking kick ass- mainly because part way through I decided when were done we should go to Reno and buy Spiral and get spring rolls. That totally got us going so we could get to Best Buy in time. Which we did. Then we had an awesome time in Reno together. We got Spiral (woot!) and an Asian horror movie. I'm so addicted... Then we had Taco Bell for lunch (hee hee) and stopped by Pho for our dinner for later. From there it was the Asian store for candy which seemed great until this morning when I tried to enjoy my iced coffee.. expiration date: May 18. GROSS!!! So now I don't know if I trust them anymore... So, anyway, we went home and cleaned the whole frickin' house practically. All I have to do now is our room including the bathroom and closet and my room and of course general organizing of cupboards and whatnot. I'll probably get a lot done tonight even! So... while Billy straightened the shed, I picked up an entire garbage bag full of trash that the dogs dragged outside!!! Slobs... (us and the dogs!) Then, we watched our anime until sleepy time! What an awesome day. I'm not usually one for journal entries that are a blow by blow of my day, but it was the most relaxed I've been in ages and I want to remember it... Hurrah! ~Serenidy~

No comments:

Post a Comment