Saturday, June 11, 2005

RetroPost: 6.11.05

{Saved from Xanga} Well, so far so good. I've only done two stupid things as far as this body overhaul goes. First, I went for a walk. In my work shoes. Blisters!!!! Aargh. Then, yesterday, while I didn't gorge like I usually do, I did go to the Mexican stand at Lattin Farms and had a yummy gordita. This in itself wasn't the mistake. The name of the game is "moderation". Unfortuately for my tastebuds, I made up for it with this heinous nutritional bar. It sounded OK when I bought it but it didn't taste very good. Nevertheless, it filled me up all right. Then I had a cookie but I only had one so I was proud of myself. Go me! Anyway, the reason I had the urge to write was because of the article I just read. The Backstreet Boys are coming out with a new album on Tuesday. I was surprised to read it's been nearly five years since Black and Blue. Can it be? Yes, it can. I remember that day since I crashed my car. Good lord time passes so fast. I was also surprised in how much I'm actually looking forward to it. Some things you just don't grow out of I suppose. It was my decree to KTBPA forever. Hard to believe that started when I was in junior high. Almost eight years ago... Jeez. I hate time. If only I could have more control over it... Being able to go back... No more of this crazy talk. The past is where it belongs. ~Jilli~

No comments:

Post a Comment