Wednesday, June 29, 2005

RetroPost: 6.29.05

{Saved from Xanga} Blargh... I'm exhausted. The night before last we we're up until 2 am talking to Noah about Missy. Then last night, Billy and I finally had that pent up blow out... Painful, that it was. Is everything fixed? Hopefully. I think the only thing that will stick with me from that fight was, " You're not always a good f*ck either, Jill, but I would never fake..." That was pain. For both of us. But now things are pretty much back to normal. Other than the fact that I could fall asleep at any moment, that is. Just THUNK right on the counter. Hopefully, we have a really relaxing night. I don't even think I really want dinner. Maybe we'll stop by the store and get cereal... That sounds pretty good, actually. Cereal and scary Asian movies. Sounds like a good night. In other news, I finally got a raise!!! WOOT! It's only up to $8.50 but hell. I can't complain too much. More money is more money. OMG, I'm going to fall asleep!!! Damn, work blows sometimes. I sure do wish I had some leave hours. I don't think we'll be able to go on an anniversary trip this year. If I could just get eight hours saved up by the end of September, we could have a three-day weekend... I don't know if it's even possible tho'. I'll have to figure it out. Amazingly, I'm only 2 WOWs away from 2 1/2 hours of leave. I have to do amazing things. So, yeah. Well, I think I'm done for the moment cuz I can't concentrate right now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment