Friday, June 17, 2005

RetroPost: 6.17.05

{Saved from Xanga} Thank God it's Friday. A weekend without anything expected of me... That's nice. I'm going to kick it off by hanging out at home by myself and doing laundry while Billy goes to class. I hope it beats the grump out of him. He's exasperated by working for my dad today. It makes sense and I know he can't work there forever... but it's convenient at the moment. Not very lucrative, but convenient nevertheless. Anyway, laundry. We've let our house go. Again. It seems laundry and dishes are the two key points that keep our house from looking it's best. It's nasty. Kevin is coming to visit in a few weeks and it has to be in at least decent shape or we'll give him an asthma attack. So... I'm annoyed with being here and pretty "blah" about doing anything. It's strange. The new girl is so gung-ho about helping people and she's being a little too efficient. Rargh. Weekend, here I come! ~ Jilli~

No comments:

Post a Comment