Thursday, March 3, 2005

RetroPost: 3.3.05

{Saved from Xanga} Do you believe in fairy tales? Jill T. does. That's what I got in my e-mail from eDiets today. I think it's a sign tho' I really want to go in the break room and gorge on chips and dip. Life is looking better these days. Missy and Noah are back together and things seem peachy. Monday was the longest day ever. February was horrible so I'm hoping March is going to kick ass. It's been all right so far. Billy and I had a blow out of sorts over him joining the class but I think it will work out for the best in the end. The news was way too overwhelming. So our plan is to have a bashing good time together this weekend and go big shopping which I'm looking forward to like you wouldn't believe. I'm hoping Billy's check is mondo kamehameha since he worked an extra day with a few extra hours and it's his commission check. It won't be as bright and sunshiney as I expected cuz the dogs got out again and he missed a lot of work. Maybe I'll make up for it by spreading out Friday's savings transfer into the rest of the month... I don't want to do that really but I REALLY REALLY want to be able to shop. This is grocery shopping mind you... I never thought I would ever get that excited about grocery shopping... Oh, well. I'm working on the whole wife bit and it makes me happy. ~Jilli!~

No comments:

Post a Comment