Thursday, March 17, 2005

RetroPost: Starting a life

{Saved from The Nest} Yah! another day in life. Well Even though I'm stuck at work I'm trying to make the best of it but yeah, so this is a wedding blog so i should put up more stuff about my wife and I. Well Everyday I seem to fall more in love with her! She is amazing and I couldn't do much of anything with her by my side. I used to be a lone wolf who thought love wasn't even a chance in my life. But then I met her. Just one glance and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. So yeah and I married her. I GOT THE GIRL!!!! and now I live happily with her in our home in Nevada. We have been through more than most couples and I think that's why our relationship is so strong. Well the next step in our lives is to start a family. We want to have a child but we need to get a few things in order first. One of which is a new house. the one we a re currently in is great but its not logical for have a child. I mean just one major thing is that our room is at the other end of the house of the other rooms. Thats whay to far from a new babies room, then a few other things. But yeah I'm really excited about being a father! soon I hope but I want things to be right so I can give my kid the things I was never able to have. but I got to get back to work, so I can leave to pick up my lovely wife for lunch (another great part of us, our lunches together) but yeah so talk to you all soon Keizo

No comments:

Post a Comment