Thursday, March 17, 2005

RetroPost: 3.17.05

{Saved from Xanga} Soooooo.... work is weird. And unhappy. But I had a strawberry milkshake so I'm content. Well, my parents found a washer/dryer set that's fairly new at a garage sale. Instead of being smart with the money we had already set aside for a new set, we put it in the checking account to "get back on our feet." Then the Waste Management bill came which only comes every 3 months so I always forget about it. So I paid that and then we bought a bunch of movies and went out to eat in Carson on Monday... There goes the money! And we're poor again. That was so stupid. The only smart thing I did at all was put $23 to our vacation fund. At least, come this weekend, we'll be able to wash our clothes at home. Which means I need to buy detergent. We might as well paint the laundry room while we're at it since we already have to clean it. We're trying to set up our house to sell. The (crazy) idea is to sell our house, use our equity to pay off our debts and put a down payment on building our dream house in Fallon. After that, we'll start our family. Odd. But exciting. For the first time ever, I'm really into the idea of having a baby. I can't wait to see Billy as a father. Good lord, my life is bouncy... ~Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment