Tuesday, March 29, 2005

RetroPost: Are we normal?

{Saved from The Nest} In listening to my sisters-in-law and dealing with all of their problems from time to time, and hearing Jenn at work complain endlessly about her jerky husband, I have to wonder... ARE WE A NORMAL MARRIED COUPLE?!? I've never called my mom crying about anything... any fight we have stays between us and is sorted out before we go anywhere or do anything. I have never ever b!tched to co-workers about all the times Billy is an @$$... Billy's never an @$$. We never fight about money, we've never threatened divorce, we never complain about each other to family or friends or acquaintances, and (amazing as it sounds) we want kids because they're pretty nifty little creatures not because it's the only way we'll stay together! As long as we've been on our own, we've been together... I don't have any idea how to give advice to struggling couples cuz I have no idea what they're going through... Jenn asked how we could be so in love. I don't know! We just are! And we're really good at it. Love you Billy!

No comments:

Post a Comment