Monday, March 7, 2005

RetroPost: 3.7.05

{Saved from Xanga} So, the weekend didn't end up as planned in my lil head but it was peachy nonetheless. The idea was grocery shop on Saturday and work in the yard on Sunday, neither of which actually happened. We actually did make it into WinCo but what we really needed was meat and their meat was very expensive. So, we're still out of everything but we did have fun. Just hanging out together is the best. ! We ended up checking out Savers and Goodwill and the new 99 cent store. Then we bought some stuff we actually did need at Target and I got a cute new outfit for work at Mervyn's. We tried to get Billy a credit card there but he got denied again. It's ridiculous trying to get credit!!! He doesn't have bad credit- just no credit at all. If he had been 18 when we started life, we wouldn't have this problem. Oh, well. It'll happen eventually. Yesterday, instead of working in the yard, Missy, Noah and Emily came over for a picnic in the park which was very fun. Then we played baseball. I was terrible but the girls were too so it didn't matter. I just had a blast. I'm feeling yay today cuz for the first time in a long time, we have a decent amount of money left after paying bills for this pay period. And that's after our Reno trip and the grocery money has already been taken out AND Billy's class is already paid for this month. I'm debating on going to Carson with him today. I have a billion things to do at home but I know he wants my moral support. What to do what to do... Don't know! Onward with life, ~ Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment