Monday, March 28, 2005

RetroPost: 3.28.05

{Saved from Xanga} There I go feeling icky again... but for a different reason. Because fate is being wiggly lately, Sue & I need the same days off in May... So now I'm sitting here going aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhh while I wait to see what Linda decides. She asked if I have the leave time saved up... I don't. And I don't think I will by then either. But I have this bad habit of planning vacations before I get the time off... So good lord I hope she says it's OK for both of us to go at the same time. She best hire somebody by then... If not, then I'll still be feeling icky since I'll have to break it to my parents that we have to change our reservations, somehow. Sometimes, I think I have things together. Usually, I don't. ~ Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment