Tuesday, March 29, 2005

RetroPost: 3.29.05

{Saved from Xanga} So I still have no idea what the status is on the whole vacation thing... but like Billy said, if not, I'll just call in sick for three days... ANYWAY I am going crazy! Why does a bake sale always seem like a good idea for fundraising? I can't think of any good ideas that would sell very well other than cookies but everyone is bringing cookies! That what people do. They bring cookies. And to have this stupid sale on Wednesday and Thursday- our slowest days! The hot dogs and popcorn on Friday will be gay too. Not like I can think of anything that would raise money but GOOD LORD THESE ARE TERRIBLE IDEAS! OK, I'm not going to be a pessimist... too late! I... hate... being... obligated! Oh, well. Going back to pillsbury.com to see what I can possibly find... ~Jilli!

No comments:

Post a Comment