Tuesday, March 15, 2005

RetroPost: Hello - I'm Keizo

{Saved from The Nest} So yeah I'm Billy although I go by Keizo, so don't be alarmed if I use that name more so. The reason for this is too complicated. But yeah so I'd agree with my Wife when we say we are weird and a bit different than most couples, so if anyone else out there is like us let us know! ^_^ But we are happily married, currently living in our house while wanting to start building a new one. If things go through in the right way, then we should be building a new house in the next year. Then we can start a family!!!! Which is something I can hardly wait for. I'm not sure how good of a Father I'll be, but I'm up for the challenge and ready for all the responsibility! So that it’s for now, talk to you all soon. Bye ~Keizo

No comments:

Post a Comment