Monday, March 21, 2005

RetroPost: ~Wiggle Dance~

{Saved from The Nest} I have a point to get across but I'm not being very good at thinking of a catchy introduction. So screw it. Here I go... I'm feeling so married lately and it makes me feel yummy inside. In our last real blow out Jill'n'Billy brawl, which unfortunately was sorta drunken, (but that was OK cuz it got the point across) we pretty much settled all the BS that was in our past that's been dragging on our relationship. Ever since then, our marriage has been 100% AMAZING. We still have our moments cuz we're pretty normal but otherwise it's been awesome. I mean, I really really feel like a wife now. Yesterday, we crashed on the couch and watched movies while I did laundry. It was a perfect day. I love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment