Tuesday, May 17, 2005

RetroPost: Back From Disneyland

{Saved from The Nest} Well we just returned from our vacation to Disneyland. Which now I know that it's one of the happiest places on earth, next to Hawaii. I am amazed we were able to save enough to go with all the problems we have been having. Our house seems to want new everything, medical bills still pouring in (but one side of it is paid off YES!) and a bunch of other stuff. Well We went for Disney's 50th anniversary. It was packed and beyound crazy, but definityly worth it. the fireworks alone would be worth the trip for those other disney fans thinking of going. We got to stay about 4 days and it was GREAT! now back at work, I'm looking over the callender thinking of when we can take another vacation, so I can look forward to something rather then working aimlessly. So I want to go to Hawaii again, trouble is the money, does anyone out there have a couple thousand dollars I can borrow???? ~Keizo

No comments:

Post a Comment