Tuesday, May 10, 2005

RetroPost: 5.10.05

{Saved from Xanga} So, in just four and a half hours I am free of this place and officially ON VACATION!!! Woot! We decided to drive half way tonight and stay in Mammoth and then tomorrow we get to eat breakfast at the Stove!!! Yummy! Then, we'll drive to Bishop and stop at Schaat's to get breakfast stuff for the trip and then drive the rest of the way! I am so excited!!! Luckily, this day is going by fairly decently. It isn't flying by but it isn't creeping either, which is nice. This is going to be the best trip ever! I love going on vacation with my parents and Billy at the same time. I'm glad we all get along like we do. There's so many new perspectives- it makes it crazy fun. Especially since my parents have never been to Disneyland for more than one day and they haven't been to California Adventure and we missed a lot when we were there. That and we have reservations at awesome restaurants. Tomorrow night we get to eat at Yamabuki- Japanese food! Thursday, we get to go to the Blue Bayou! Oh my god I am so excited!!! I am going to freak out! Ooh, it's almost my lunch. One quick hour with my hubby and then there's only 3 hours and 15 minutes to go! Yes! There he is! Luvz! Jilli!

No comments:

Post a Comment