Monday, May 2, 2005

RetroPost: 5.2.05

{Saved from Xanga} When I pulled April off of my desk calendar today, seeing the big bright "GONE!" I drew across the days we'll be in Disneyland, my heart jumped and I started feeling tickly again. I honestly couldn't get anymore excited! Which is really a good thing. I mean, the world is trying to piss us off again and I just can't get in a bad mood over it. Our stupid blue car is completely broken down so now we can't sell it to pay off our hospital bill. The driver side window in the silver car got rolled down on Friday... and then in wouldn't come back up. And nobody knows why... So Fallon Glass had to force it up. Then, Saturday night, the main line for our water broke and we had no water until way into Sunday afternoon. But seriously, ever since we had our crazy bad money problems, I can't get mad! So now when something strangely bad pops up, I'm like, "Eh... oh well!" and find something happy to think about as we deal with the whatever is a hand. Onward with life... Disneyland Ho! ! Jilli! PS I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS REESES

No comments:

Post a Comment