Thursday, May 19, 2005

RetroPost: 5.19.05

{Saved from Xanga} It's rather unfortunate that work always seems just that much more pointless when you get back from vacation. I'm tripping out....... Hate... working... It really has nothing to do with the job. My job is easy and pays OK considering all the free benefits. It's just that working in general seems like such a waste of time. I would love to be at home right now- I would do the dishes and laundry, plant some flowers and dig out some weeds, take the dogs for a walk, make dinner for my hubby... I could totally deal with the cliche gender roles of yesteryear. Even at that tho', Billy doesn't want to work either... If only we could be independently wealthy... *sigh* I work for the days off... I am so ready for the three-day weekend coming up. I think I have a pretty good thing seeing as I look forward to and cherish each day I can spend with my husband, my gimpy boy... Last night he twisted his ankle in Tae Kwon Do. It ruffles my feathers but I try very hard not to put myself in a situation that I know I could get hurt in. Thus the fear of heights, lack of tree-climbing, feeling no need to sky dive... Roller coasters and shoot-you-up-in-the-air/plummet-you-to-the-ground rides pretty much do it for me. Well, it's finally lunch time. Hungry Hungry Jilli!

No comments:

Post a Comment