Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Knot Tightens

The knot in the pit of my stomach is tightening...
Billy got paid yesterday and now we have... $20 (!) left to get us through the next two weeks. That is so terrible I can't begin to describe how I feel. Our bills are paid at least but it still remains that: both vehicles need gas, Billy is going on a business trip starting tomorrow and any expenses incurred will have to go on a credit card until they get comped, Bee needs more food, we had to put the SUV repair on a credit card which kills me, we're going to need cat AND dog food before the two weeks are up... $20 is not going to cut it. I really need to breathe... *hyperventilating*
OK, deep breath, for real. We have enough to get gas in the car to get us to the airport. The SUV won't really be driven until Billy officially starts commuting so it can live without a fillup. The expenses WILL get comped eventually and won't just sit on the card (hate hate hate hate hate doing that!!!). Baby food and pet food... I'm not sure.
*crossing fingers that the swing on Craigslist actually sells tomorrow*
OK. I can probably scrape up another $3.50 Purina coupon and pay the difference with Register Rewards at Walgreens. That'll take care of cat food. I can also probably scrape up another $3 Gerber coupon and get some free puffs for Bee. Otherwise, we'll pretend the Parent's Choice puffs are comparable and buy those on the cheap. In the mean time, she'll just have to eat applesauce and sweet potatoes - no variety but at least they're two of her faves.
So... now we're down to the repair bill and the dog food.
I have no idea.
Hmmm.
Well, anyway, just to add to more fabulous news, I finally got all of our medical bills in a nice and organized binder. It looks very pretty! ^_^ But that's where the happiness ends. ;_; Putting it all together like that and adding on the new bills du jour, we have a grand total of $3311.24 in medical bills! And I just got another one today for $160. Soooo we're looking at $3471.24 with more coming everyday! Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment