Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dejunkify

I'm desperately trying to dejunkify our house and in turn our lives. ^_^
In the last week I have...
Dumped a box of magazines at the library
Recycled three big bags of grocery bags
Recycled five bags of aluminum cans
Thrown away about a shoebox worth of junk from the garage
Listed three things on eBay, two of which have already sold
Listed three things on craigslist, one of which has already sold and two of which are going to be looked at tomorrow

In the mean time, I did buy one Easter chick stuffie for Baby Bee's basket which did benefit the March of Dimes... and a shirt for her to wear under her dress for my grandparents' 50th anniversary party next week. So a bunch of stuff out, one tiny stuffie and one tiny shirt in. Not too bad plus I made $70, potentially $127 if everything else sells.

WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment