Tuesday, September 27, 2005

RetroPost: 9.27.05

{Saved from Xanga} It's our second anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years since we promised ourselves to each other. We have had so many ups and downs it's unbelievable! Actually, what's even more unbelievable is that even after our most heinous fights, there's never been a moment where we didn't think we could stick it out. There are times where I think I'm going to lose my mind but I love Billy more than you could ever know. We have each other and that's all that matters. In just two hours, I'll be leaving work and going home to whisk my love away for an afternoon of thinking about nothing. I am so excited. I really really wish today was like our first anniversary and we were in a tropical paradise on a secluded beach awaiting a spendy gourmet meal at a swanky resort overlooking a moonlit beach. It's OK, tho', being in good old Nevada. Whether we be walking hand in hand drunk off the sweet Hawaiian air or cuddling in an afternoon matinee in Reno, we always seem to find that sparkle in each other that is especially apparent on days like these. Time is going soooo slowly today which is odd since the last two years have positively FLOWN by. I love being in love. The greatest gift there ever is, is to love and be loved in return..... ~Serenidy

No comments:

Post a Comment