Thursday, September 1, 2005

RetroPost: 9.1.05

{Saved from Xanga} So, we've kinda been househunting around Fallon this last week. We've seen some nightmare houses, some so-so houses, and some pretty decent houses. But nothing that says, "Jill and Billy Thompson will be happy here!!!" The house I liked the best... our bed wouldn't fit in any of the bedrooms. We have a lot riding on this Fallon move. I want it to be perfect. Or as close to perfect as humanly possible. We deserve a break from our poo life. I'm actually kinda excited about moving back in with my parents. Sounds weird, I know, but I'm not looking at it like a step backwards. I'm looking at it as a transition place, a "halfway house" if you will, between the old, unhappy Thompsons and the Thompsons that really have it together. These weeks prior to our move, I'm being a horrible slob and glutton... while planning what I will become. I want to leave the old Jill in Fernley. The unhappy, fat, exhausted Jill will stay in the demon house and I'll detox slowly at my Mom and Dad's. I'm mentally putting a few goal lists together~ "Things I Want to Do While Living With my Parents to Purge Old Iggy Jill From My System and Start Good Longterm Habits" This list includes physical, mental and marital things. The other list is... "Things I Want to Accomplish Before Adding a Tiny Thompson to the Picture" This includes... purging the old iggy Jill out of my system... and travel and school and what not. I should probably write these goals out and truly get my butt in gear to accomplish them. Ultimately, all roads lead to family- a totally different phase of life I'm not ready for quite yet. Tho' I am looking forward to it, I have to be a different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment