Monday, September 19, 2005

RetroPost: 9.19.05

Before I go any farther in time without mentioning this... Missy and Noah got engaged. On September 11. At our house in Fernley. The romance is alive... This is following some serious drama regarding the Eddys and us. Iggy shtuff that was... I'm kinda a grudge holder but I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie or whatever the proper saying is... I'm putting it behind me and moving on. They're different people than they show on the outside and I'm unhappy with the inside that I've seen. But who isn't? Either way, I'll take my husband's side on any matter before I'll try to see eye to eye with someone who won't look at the whole situation. Anyhoo.... Today I'm exploring the subject of honesty. Two people at work have been fired for "dishonesty" in the last two work days. It worries me and is making me feel rather ill, indeed. I have a very vague idea of what they were doing, but in seeing all of this, I pray to God to spare me from the repercussions of the "dishonesties" of my life. What's even the point of lying or fudging things over? I know that's an odd thing to ask God for seeing how He hates liars/cheaters/thieves... but in all the blessings I've had in my life I should ask for forgiveness first and foremost. I've spent a good chunk of my life embellishing on my life to make it sound more interesting and fudging things over for my own personal gain. It's so silly! Just being alive is interesting in of itself, being the precious & enigmatic thing that it is, and I'm so lucky in so many aspects of my life. Why try to make it what it's not? So this is me, God. Please spare myself and my family from the repercussions of my dishonest and selfish actions. I have thoroughly seen the errors of my ways and I am pleading for your forgiveness. Amen. Humbly- Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment