Monday, September 26, 2005

RetroPost: 9.26.05

{Saved from Xanga} OK, I understand that everyone is different, but I feel rather woogy about this. I could take a couple takes on this..... So, Missy comes in looking fairly normal... Then she says, "Argh, I could kick Noah." I say, "Why?" "Just... ARGH." Then, her mom comes up and goes, "What's up?" Then, she's almost in tears.... Weird... One way to take it is- Wow, I really suck at being a friend. But I've known that for awhile now. I need to work on it, but still. The other way I'm taking it is WHAT THE HELL? I couldn't even imagine fighting with Billy to the point of crying to my mom. The basis of their relationship scares me. The whole situation of them "living together" while Missy is living with her parents is just ODD. It just seems to me like the influences of Mommy and Daddy are affecting them in ways that will really hurt in the long run. Unless, of course, they live there forever. I'm not saying everyone should do it like we did, but their way is weird. Last night, we had dinner with Casey and Autumn. If Missy and Noah were any bit as lovey as those two, I wouldn't be a skeptical about their chances of survival. Lastly, I pretty much just want to bash Noah across the face for being a know-it-all bastard 97% of the time. In other news, my new work buddy, Amy is seriously encouraging me to lose some weight. It's not like she means to but she's a poker... And she tends to get my most embarrassing chubba chub- like my back rollies and my arm jobbys. Very nice and tingly, really. I'm in the last leg of my gluttonous Jill phase... This weekend is the last before we put our house on the market and then I'll never have to be that girl again. Lovely thoughts the day before our SECOND ANNIVERSARY!!! I'm so excited. We're not in Hawaii like we were last year but at least we get an afternoon off together.

No comments:

Post a Comment