Wednesday, October 5, 2005

RetroPost: 10.5.05

{Saved from Xanga} I'm wearing pants I shouldn't be wearing and I did an illogical thing this morning... First off, one of our loan officers is transfering to another branch and I was offered the job. Technically, it's a decent pay raise with good incentives if you work at them. So. logically I should've jumped at the opportunity. New positions don't open up in this branch very often... BUT after a couple of days stressing about it, I finally said "no". It took so much mental strain to get out that tiny little word. Yeah, the money would've been nice, especially while looking for a new house and failing to find anything at a price we can afford, but it's just that. Right now, Billy stressing about getting through this semester while working our butts off so we can get top dollar for our house and while living with my parents which still feels awkward and trying to get our animals settled in not knowing when we'll have a place again. With all that's going on, I don't want to add the gut wrenching of losing my cozy niche. I love my niche! And these pants have a back pocket. That is against dress code! HA! Now I wait for Amy to come back for lunch and for my mommy to pick me up. Funny, really. Amy is the one who made my niche cozy... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment