Monday, August 29, 2005

RetroPost: 8.29.05

{Saved from Xanga} Last night, Bear came home!!!!! She's super skinny, smelly, and covered in God knows what but she's alive and back home! The whole thing was really odd... I was feeling blah since I had just seen Bear's kitten picture on the fridge. I went into the bathroom to put my hair back since I had hurty pigtail head. When I came out, Billy was sitting on the bed and decided I was way sexy with my hair pulled back in a ponytail. So, he started kissing on me and I was overcome with this wave of sadness about our missing babies. I told him about it and he said that he knew in his heart that they were alive and we just needed to pray for their safety. When we left the room, Raven was eating the garlic fries we had left on the table and Billy yelled at her. So she ran off with her tail between her legs and opened the dog door with her nose. It's been closed since we've been keeping Tana in. I felt bad that she got yelled out cuz we had locked them out all day, so I was going to go get her and IN WALKS BEAR! Everything clicked together to get my baby back. This ordeal has made me wary of getting our Kero back. Seeing how bad Bear looked after a week... I don't know... But I will not give up hope. God watch over our Kero and try to get him home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment