Saturday, August 6, 2005

RetroPost: 8.6.05

{Saved from Xanga} Argh. I'm so annoyed at being here right now. I wish we already lived in Fallon so I wouldn't feel so obligated to come to work with Billy on Saturdays. It's not quite fair, really, seeing as he gets Monday off and I don't. Yeah, I don't have to work while I'm here but I don't really think he's working over at his desk right now so DON'T BITCH!!! He likes to bitch about his job. I'm just in a bad mood right now. I don't know what I thought I'd be doing today but I kinda had the mind set that I could keep myself occupied. Well, I've done everything... and there's still three hours left of being here. Ya know, I probably would've stayed home if we didn't have this family thing to go to the evening. Not that I'm complaining about the family thing... Just blargh about sitting here with nothing to do. I don't think that Billy realizes that sitting at a computer with not much to do is work for me. That's what I do at work!!! So, yeah. I guess I'll go to IKEA.com and do some imaginary interior decorating for our "bungalow". Hee hee. Yup Yup Yup... Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment