Wednesday, February 2, 2005

RetroPost: 2.2.05

{Saved from Xanga} Things are looking bleeeeeeeeak. So very, very bleak. Since the last time I wrote, our money situation has gotten worse. We used less gas. But our bill was higher... and this time we can't petition Stefanie for help seeing as she didn't even live at our house last month. And it definitely wasn't Doug cuz he didn't even know how to turn up the thermostat. So, here we are. Saturday I was happy because all of our W2s came in and we could do our taxes. Silly me for relying on a tax refund. We made a horrible mistake with our W4s and now we OWE. And just to add insult to injury, I'm fatter. (Sorry, I had to get that one out.) I don't know how we're going to get out of this one. Oh, yeah. Jenn's back today to ruin our routine yet again. And I have a sore throat and feel like crap. I hate being sick in general but I can deal with it. Unless I have a sore throat. Which I do. Really badly. Damn. God help us. ~Jilli~

No comments:

Post a Comment