Friday, February 11, 2005

RetroPost: 2.11.05

{Saved from Xanga} Not even ten and I'm out of things to do for the moment. This is the last place I want to be. I'm feeling over indulgent and sleepy. Our bed is so soft and fluffy and cozy with the new bedset I never want to get out of it. I see why Noah and Billy get along so well. They freak out over things only they see. I was in such a deep sleep. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW AND I WANT TO GO HOME........ What I really want is to go up to Reno or somewhere or just get in the car and drive. Take Billy and Missy and Noah and just drive and drive and see where we end up. Just go. See things I've seen before but differently. I want to be a kid that doesn't have a full time job or a mortgage or a daily commute. I feel old worrying about how fat I am and how tired I am or how the hell we're going to make ends meet. It's too weird that I am I kid worrying about those things anyway. Set me free please dear god let me be 20 for a day. Just one day and I promise I'll go back to my overly mature lifestyle. I'm not 40 goddammit!! I'm not even 30! I don't want to be in high school, I just want to be my age..............~ Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment