Friday, February 18, 2005

RetroPost: 2.18.05

{Saved from Xanga} I have to stop. I am so retarded. I don't know why I do this to myself. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU GLUTTONOUS DEMON! What are the seven deadly sins? I'll have to ask Noah. Anyhoo... What is it about reading other people's blogs? I've been reading newlywed blogs on The Nest and I go there hoping that they've updated. It's funny that way cuz I don't even know these people but I want to be updated on what's going on in their lives. It's especially funny since I keep my blog private. But yeah. I was pretty blah about wiping out our house savings to pay for our fricking escape artists but now I'm feeling OK about it. Actually, I think the transfer will save us- pull us out of our rut. Wednesday had to be the worst best day ever. Billy got pulled over for being retarded then I kept getting screwed over at work and then the dogs... But all in all, Billy & I are ridiculously in love these days so we had way too much fun in the long run. Life is feeling really good lately since Missy and Noah started going out. Couple friends didn't seem like and option for us. We kind of lost Doug cuz he was feeling like a 5th wheel and he's too old for us now that he's in a frat...? Whatever. He picked a good month to be gay cuz we're poor and his birthday is on Sunday. No presents!! Hurrah! But I feel more like myself than I have in ages. So I might as well go all the way. Lovies~ Jilli

No comments:

Post a Comment