Tuesday, February 22, 2005

RetroPost: 2.22.05

{Saved from Xanga} I'm really unhappy to be back at work. I get a little bit more aggrevated each week that I'm most decidedly the lowest paid person here. But then I remind myself that in all honesty, I'm pretty much getting paid to do nothing. Like now. It feels icky to commute for such low pay but I was getting $7 at the Florist and that was a worse commute. You gotta do what ya gotta do. I've worked here longer than any other place which is weird. Anyways... All in all this weekend was so much fun! Even building the dog pen was enjoyable with all of us working on it. Then Missy and I made a fried chicken dinner in which I accidentally made 5 pounds of mashed potatoes!!! HEE. Oh and by the way- Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Lust. Pride. Envy. Wrath. I only know this because we watched Seven yesterday. Weird movie. Pretty good till the end. That usually happens with me when I'm so involved in a book or movie that I don't want it to end. The ending dissapoints me. The only problem with this weekend was Billy and I forgot we are poor and fat and went on a junk food spending spree. I'm kinda itchy to balance the checkbook and face the damage but I left it at home. Along with my makeup. I feel schlumpy and lost today as a result. Wow, this day is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping by. I'm going to go see if I can get into my e-mail yet. Later! *Jilli*

No comments:

Post a Comment