Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Intro to the Plot Hole

{Saved from the Plot Hole}

I'm a tad behind of my original goal... Here's the synopsis...
I'm a reader. It just is.
As I traipsed gone out into the big old adult world, my reading began to taper off. When Keiren was born... reading all but stopped altogether. I think in the first 13 months of her life I read four books. And I missed it terribly.
Just after she turned one, I decided to start reading again. I would start by re-reading my faves. I dived into the Harry Potter series for the fifth time. Correction... I waded into the Harry Potter series. From July to December 2009, I read the first four books. Approximately one book a month. The frost in my psyche started to melt.
Now I'm READING again! Hallelujah! And guess what? It makes me a decidedly happier person.
From the beginning, I decided to keep track. Books and the people in them are so real in my mind. And they stay with me for days, weeks! after I read them. In this odd time of my life, they keep me grounded while letting me explore out of my boundaries. (Self and non-self imposed). So this is The Plot Hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment