Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

{Saved from The Plot Hole}

ReRead: January 2010
I blasted! through this book and the next. I read the last two in a week each. And they're pretty chunky, I must say. I really liked this book, especially since I've been looking forward to reading it again since we went to the movie (in IMAX!) for my birthday last year. I loved loved loved the movie. And I loved loved loved the book. The first time I read it, I was in the middle of reading the series aloud to Billy so I was in the middle of two Harry Potter books at the same time so I don't think I retained it as well as I could've. I think I preferred the post-Dumbledore death scene from the movie actually but the book touched on all the Penseive scenes in such rich detail... I'm such a sucker for these books... (Not as bad as the Twilight series... embarrassing to admit, but true... ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment