Friday, October 7, 2005

RetroPost: Homeless

{Saved from The Nest} We are the worst bloggers in the world!!! Well, we are officially Fallon kids again. After three years of slowly moving back since we moved in together, we're here again. And we're living with my parents which my mind is fighting to grasp. My psyche just won't quite wrap around it. It nice, having a little space that's easy to keep clean- a decent family schedule that gives us our space and keeps us evenly fed- the two minute commute that is so uneventful- being able to snuggle in against Billy in the morning and hit snooze a couple times... But in being around them a lot more than I've been accustomed to as of late, I'm remembering why I was so eager to get out when I turned 18. For almost a year now, I've been spending Wednesday evening with my mom. We walk, scrapbook, watch chick flicks while Dad and Billy go play raquetball or somesuch. And I was pretty good with that... getting all buddy buddy with my mum. But now I remember that they're nuts. : ) And one of our kitties hasn't taken well to the move... She's been using our bed as a litter box while we sleep. Truly fabulous.... Yeah. Hopefully we sell our house and find a new one soon!!!! ~Serenidy~

No comments:

Post a Comment