Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So much for the extra $75...

After getting all excited about the possibility of an extra $75 per paycheck I realized that we still had to sign up for insurance and a 401k... I am being really bad and only contributing 2% to the 401k even though Billy's company will do a 25% match up to 6%. *sigh* I made a silent pact with myself to up the contribuitions in one year. Nevertheless I can still see Suze Orman in my head going "ARE YOU CRAZY?!? That's FREE money!!!" Alas, we cannot afford $225 to come out each month. This way the insurance and 401k will take up the extra $75 and we'll just be normal. Damn. I just can't constitute skipping these things all together and getting screwed later but luckily we're still young yet... ARGH this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment