Friday, January 28, 2011

Insanity

Over a dinner at McDonald's, Billy talked me into doing the Insanity workout with him. He didn't try to, I kind of initiated it, but here we are. We're working up to it at the moment and I'm kinda freaking out about it. We've been waking up early and working out for two weeks now. Today we skipped the workout and have been working on pushups. I've done 50 pushups today. That is exactly 50 more pushups than I've done in the last 10 years. ^_^;;
Anyway, we're dabbling in better eating habits as well. So far, though right now my muscles are aching, I haven't been super thrilled with the results. I dropped some weight last week, but it's rebounded this week. I'm going to see this through with Billy, but I have this tickly feeling in the back of my brain that thinks I'm not going to see any difference even after pushing myself more than I have in almost a decade. *sigh* If I do all this, and I'm still hovering around 180 pounds I will be PISSED.
It's not helping that I'm quietly becoming a hypochondriac. Headaches in weird places? Potential aneursym or brain tumor. Strange tingling in my back? MS. Everything else? Flat out terror that I'm pregnant. I am constantly afraid something medical is going to happen to me. It's so not fair that I have this fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment