Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Suck at Everything

Our newly implemented budget... has not been a success yet. We have $2 left of the original cash. But... I had three "forget it" faux pas in the last two weeks. 1- Football snacks ($25), 2- Sushi ($20), 3- Pet food & litter across the board- cats, dogs, goat ($57). $102 on credit cards. The pet food is necessity. Snacks and sushi? Um, no. Not at all. Stupid stupid stupid. STUPID!!! I am baffled as to how to successfully fit in pet food into the budget equation. Must figure that out. Rarely coupons. Rarely sales. Expensive. Blah.
Our health insurance premium is being raised $120 effective January. I don't know what we're going to do.
Bee's horrible sleep schedule is throwing me into a tailspin of unhappiness, doubt, anger... I'm really feeling like a horrible mother. Mommy mode turns off around 2 a.m. and I just want to dump her on Billy. But it's not possible. This sucks.
I should clean but I don't want to. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment