Saturday, October 3, 2009

State of the Union ~ September 2009

Current goal progress report:

Have the house in complete working order aka "be fully moved in" ~ Adequate Progress
In September I finished the hall closet, master closet, studio, and guest bath. We also held a garage sale and made a big dent in getting the garage finished.

Have Bee's birth completely paid off ~ Adequate Progress
Made payments as usual. Current amount left: $662.95

Establish a working grocery budget ~ Not yet introduced
I did do a fair amount of research into blogs of people that do have grocery budgets. I will continue to do so until the budget in implemented.

Have $500 in an emergency fund ~Needs improvement
I wiped this account to get completely caught up on bills which was well worth it. Hopefully I can really start hitting this one hard in the upcoming months.

Not too bad I suppose. As always, I could have done better. Also done in September... Got completely caught up on bills, reduced price of internet service, conquered the laundry beast, worked on our humble landscaping. On the bad side, we added approximately $300 to credit card debt and $1900 to medical debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment