Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Think The Wagon Ran Me Over

Friday night, Billy and I had it out about everything in our relationship that we've been ignoring pretty much since the Bee was born. There was a lot.
Since then, we've been noticeably happier.
Also, I said "F you" to the straightjacket-esque budgetary restrictions I've been clinging to and dropped cash left and right for a couple days. Oh............ yeah. Oops. I just wish I had bought something interesting for myself before I realized what I was doing. *sigh*
I haven't been brave enough to balance the checkbook yet but I will today. So not looking forward to that one.
So, my goal was to be under $20000 in credit card debt by 25. Um. Didn't make it. Heh. BUT since January, we've paid off 13% of our overall debt. When you look at it that way, it feels a little better. But it still sucks.
All right. I'm going to brush off the dust, go find that damn wagon and get back on it. Even though at this point, I don't really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment