Friday, February 9, 2007

RetroPost: Unfortunately, the season's over.

{Saved from MySpace}

I've found that when you have a lot of time on your hands... the strangest things can happen. As some of you know- I've gone from "blissfully ignorant girl" to something I never thought possible...

*A FOOTBALL FAN*

And not just a "Hee-hee my husband likes football and I watch it with him hee-hee" kind of fan. A full on "watch NFL network at least once a day spoutin' off stats and facts I watched the Senior Bowl by myself to see new draft hopefuls and am looking forward to watching the Pro Bowl can't wait for next season know who the new Dallas coach is and that the Bears hired a new quartedback cuz Rex Grossman was dicking off in the Super Bowl don't like Tom Brady and the Patriots and can back it up with facts" kind of fan.

*takes a deep breath... sighs*

So today I decided that I wasn't a complete psycho unless I could name every team in the NFL. I sat down with a piece of paper and wrote down names until I couldn't anymore. Then I looked them up.

The NFL has 32 teams. I named 31. Off the top of my head. Complete with cities, states and regions.

Worry about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment