Sunday, November 20, 2005

RetroPost: 11.20.05

{Saved from Xanga} I'm sooooooooooo frickin' excited!!! In about 20 minutes, I'll be out of here (here being the office, waiting patiently for Billy to finish his education portfolio) and on my way to Reno to indulge in Harry Potter. Before I first started reading the books my senior year, I really don' t think I ever could've thought myself as a possible Potter fangirl canidate, but here I am enjoying it tremendously. I especially love sharing it with Billy. Reading the books to him has been an amzingly fun experience. Another high point of this day is that I actually feel cute and young today. We've been getting a bunch of pictures developed, mainly for his portfolio, and what we thought was a field trip camera ended up being the camera we took on our afternoon anniversary adventure. It wasn't so much that I looked super tubby in most of the pictures (which will probably be the topic for a future post), but that I looked so damn old. My makeupless face looked tired and worn out, my clothes didn't suit me at all and I looked deep into my thirties at least. I've been feeling pretty bad about it all week. How can that possibly be me in those pictures??? That's not me! It can't be! I really have to work on this. It is just ridiculous. I know I have a lot of responsibilities... but it doesn't need to show that badly! My rut needs to be filled in.............. Yeah. I have a lot of work to do for sure. Ooog. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not. What I am looking forward to is our trip to Cali for Thanksgiving. It'll be good for us to get out, just the two of us. Hurrah! Well, here's to a wonderful evening coming up and hopefully, a new life plan for the two of us further in the future. Onward.... ~Serenidy

No comments:

Post a Comment